Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 9 of College

This week was a very long one.
But lets focus on the good stuff :) Last night Amber's guy friend came over and took Lauren, Mac, and I to the Paramount to see Contagion. The movie about diseases spreading around the world with Matt Damon in it. It was really good!


When I woke up this morning, apparently it was "blizzarding" (i didn't see it, that is just what my roommates said). Now there is more snow on the ground! I get to make George Jr. By the natural causes of snow melting combined with a foot, my first snowman, George died. Also sometime during the night my pumpkin that I set outside disappeared... oh well.

Classes are going well.

I cannot wait to go home and sleep in my bed in my blue room on my queen sized bed! or to cuddle with my cat, Prince. I hope he hasn't forgotten about me. I miss the view, if someone could take a picture of Valley Center hills/mountains and send it to me, that would be amazing! I miss going to Friday Night Football games. I miss my mother's cooking, my dad's hug. Coming home from school or some activity and seeing my dad playing some Lego Wii game :P haha i miss playing Country Dance and MarioKart against Rachel. I miss driving, oh i miss that so much! Driving 55 - 60 down Lilac Rd. I wonder if my parents will let me drive at all when I see them at Thanksgiving??? :))))

Last Sunday my roommates and I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies: here are the pictures.







1 comment:

  1. We miss you too!
    Will talk to insurance co. about driving at Christmas or Thanksgiving.
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete