Saturday, November 5, 2011

IT SNOWED!!!


This is the second snowfall of the year! It started yesterday and it is still snowing out there. I caught a snowflake on my tongue for the first time EVER! It was quite difficult. They make it look a lot easier in the movies... But also the snowflakes weren't very big and when they did get bigger, I hid my face cause they were getting all over me and freezing my nose off. The first snowfall was at the beginning of October and it snowed while I was in class so I didn't see it. I think this snow is here to stay for all of winter. I have seen more snow in the last 24 hours than I have seen in my entire life!!! I haven't decided whether I like it much or not. I did discover that snow makes a crunching noise when you step on it and I enjoyed walking on the snow covered grass a ton last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment